NFL predictions: Week 11
The NFL’s 11th week arrives, and we’re going to need the NFC to take us home for drama. The AFC seems set. Denver in the West, New England in the East, Houston in the South and Baltimore in the North, if Ben Roethlisberger is hurt bad. So only the wild card is up for grabs, and the Colts and the Steelers have two-game leads for those two spots.
Dolphins at Bills: Buffalo 27-17. A decent Thursday night matchup. Two flawed teams, but neither are destitute. The Bills looked like they were capsizing in October. Now it seems the Dolphins are.
Cardinals at Falcons: Atlanta 26-17. Falcons are going to be angry. They should have beaten New Orleans.
Browns at Cowboys: Dallas 33-16. Barring a trade, Brandon Weeden won’t play this close to home again until 2020. By then, Weeden could be 37 years old and Cleveland still could be trying to patch together a winner.
Packers at Lions: Detroit 31-30. The Lions have been mostly awful this season, but let’s go with the upset as Detroit makes a last stand.
Bengals at Chiefs: Cincinnati 25-7. The Bengals revived their season last week against the Giants. If Big Ben is out for awhile, Cincy could make a run at Pittsburgh.
Jetropolitans at Rams: St. Louis 23-20. What a mess with the Jets. Rex Ryan is to blame. General manager Mike Tannenbaum is to blame. Owner Woody Johnson is to blame. The players are to blame. The New York media is to blame. Everyone is culpable.
Eagles at Redskins: Washington 28-9. Two rookie quarterbacks to start. Oklahoma State routed both last season, Nick Foles of Arizona and Robert Griffin of Baylor. Griffin is the better prospect of the two, if you haven’t been following along.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14605Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9594Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8009Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6980Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6486Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6299Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5124Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5057Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4620UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients