NFL Predictions: Week 15
Three weeks to go in the NFL season, and 19 teams remain in playoff contention. That’s more than we thought at midseason would be alive down the homestretch. The NFL never fails to deliver.
Bengals at Eagles: Cincinnati 30-20. Marvin Lewis is doing a nice job coaching the Bengals. Keep that nine-point fourth-quarter lead against Dallas, and Lewis would be doing an even better job.
Packers at Bears: Chicago 23-21. One last stand for the Bears. Lose this game, and the playoffs could be kaput for a team that looked Super Bowl-caliber at mid-year.
Giants at Falcons: Atlanta 28-27. Matt Ryan leads the Falcons to victory here, but rematch in January, even in the playoffs, and all the money is on the G-Men.
Buccaneers at Saints: New Orleans 41-16. A season of turmoil finally has been settled, and all that’s left for the Saints is to bring others as much misery as they’ve experienced themselves.
Vikings at Rams: St. Louis 16-13. OK, OU fans. Sammy B. vs. Yo, Adrian. Who do you like? I like the Rams to get to 7-6-1 and stay in playoff contention.
Redskins at Browns: Washington 19-13. Brandon Weeden had Robert Griffin III’s number the last two years in OSU blowouts of Baylor, but the Redskins aren’t Baylor. Or the Browns aren’t the Cowboys. One of the two.
Jaguars at Dolphins: Miami 17-16. A battle of Florida’s fourth- and fifth-favorite football teams. Let’s see. Gators No. 1, Seminoles No. 2, Bucs No. 3, then these guys.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 57337Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14801Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9259Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7518Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6644Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6577Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6568How to help tornado victims
- 6479Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6305Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5197Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients