Updated Oklahoma football roster reflects several jersey number changes
NORMAN — Oklahoma begins spring football practices Saturday, and several returning players will sport new jersey numbers.
The numerical changes were reflected on OU’s updated roster, which was released Thursday.
Sooners who will wear new jersey numbers this spring are: sophomore quarterback Kendal Thompson (11 to 1), sophomore receiver Durron Neal (13 to 5), senior receiver Jalen Saunders (18 to 8), senior receiver Lacoltan Bester (81 to 11), redshirt freshman Derrick Woods (80 to 12), sophomore linebacker Eric Striker (41 to 19) and senior defensive back Trey Franks (2 to 24).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17613Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13042Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11234Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 11211Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10608'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10120Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7197Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6592Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6062New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 5967Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients