Five things you may not have known about OU’s loss to TCU
• It’s obvious Oklahoma struggled from beyond the arc Saturday night. The Sooners went 0-of-16 on 3-pointers. The last time they failed to make a 3-pointer was in the 1996-1997 season.
• OU entered Saturday’s contest trailing for 24 minutes and 24 seconds in the last 330 minutes of play. Oklahoma never led against TCU.
• Oklahoma went into halftime down by 22 and with 19:26 remaining in the second half, TCU led by 25.
•In the Sooners’ eight previous games, Oklahoma led at halftime by an average of 13.6 points.
•Senior forward Andrew Fitzgerald recorded his third career double-double. His 13 points and 11 rebounds were also season highs.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30844Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 14359Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7518Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6442OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3625College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3531Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3222Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3222OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3191Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.