NCAA Tournament picks explained – West Regional
The West part of the bracket. Find the Midwest part here. Here we go:
Boise St. vs. La Salle
PICK: Boise St. :: Boise St. was last in the tournament four years ago. This season, they beat a good Creighton team and almost topped Michigan State, lost to New Mexico State in overtime and recently beat San Diego State. They’re a good ball team that put together a seven-game win streak this season. Luckily, all they need to do is play well for 40 minutes.
Gonzaga vs. Southern U
PICK: GONZAGA :: The Zags are still ranked No. 1 in the polls and there’s a reason. They win this one no problem.
Pittsburgh vs. Witchita State
PICK: PITTSBURGH :: The Panthers are making their 11th tournament appearance in the last 12 years. They’ve also won 15 of their last 25 Big Dance games. However, a Shockers win wouldn’t surprise me. They almost did beat Creighton in the MVC Championship game.
Wisconsin vs. Ole Miss
PICK: WISCONSIN :: Wisconsin made it all the way to the finals of the Big Ten and almost beat Ohio State. They seem to have gotten hotter as the tournament came. Good for them. Bad for Ole Miss.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12675Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11502Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6315Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5431Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 5078Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4467OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3964How to help tornado victims
- 3897Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3600Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3091Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients