NCAA Tournament picks explained – East Regional
LIU Brooklyn vs. JMU
PICK: JMU :: Well, I made my pick before it was announced that Rayshawn Goins, JMU’s leading scorer and rebounder, will be suspended for the first half due to a recent arrest. Here’s to hoping Goins makes the second half his own.
Indiana vs. JMU
PICK: INDIANA :: Rayshawn Goins plays the whole game, so does Victor Oladipo. Oladipo outshines Goins.
NC State vs. Temple
PICK: NC State :: You don’t beat the No. 1 during the regular season and lose in the first game of the tournament. Or do you?
UNLV vs. California
PICK: UNLV :: Did you know that all five of Lon Kruger’s teams he rebuilt are in this year’s tournament? UNLV just keeps boosting Kruger as one of the greatest rebuilding coaches of all time with a victory.
Syracuse vs. Montana
PICK: SYRACUSE :: Last time Syracuse was the No. 4 seed, they lost to the No. 13 seed. That was back in 2005. Times changes and so does the Orangemen’s outcome.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients