Five things you may not have known about OU’s NCAA Tournament loss to San Diego State
- Oklahoma has led at halftime in 10 of its last 11 games. They went 6-5 in those 11 games and ended on a three-game losing streak.
- Three of the four seniors who were active to play struggled in against San Diego State. Point guard Sam Grooms had two assists and three points and wasn’t aggressive enough for Oklahoma coach Lon Kruger. Shooting guard Steven Pledger garnered just three points. He went 1-of-8 the floor and 1-of-6 from 3-point range. Reserve Andrew Fitzgerald only saw the floor for three minutes in his final game because Romero Osby, the fourth senior, was doing so well. Osby carried his team with 22 points and eight rebounds in 37 minutes.
- Neither team came close to setting an NCAA Tournament Individual or Team High for or against Oklahoma on Friday night in Philadelphia.
- Had the Sooners won, they would have played No. 15 seed Florida Golf Coast University. The Eagles upset No. 2 seed Georgetown by 10 in the game directly before OU-SDSU.
Wanna know what kind of guys these OUplayers are? Little kid just asked for Buddy Hield’s towel that he was hiding under &he gave it to him.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.