Women’s hoop: Bedlam II sold out
Tickets for the Bedlam women’s basketball game on Saturday, Feb. 23, have sold out.
Only restricted admission tickets remain for those who wish to see No. 21 Oklahoma State visit No. 11 Oklahoma at the Lloyd Noble Center. Restricted admission seats are sold on the day of the game and will begin when doors open at 11:30 a.m.
All restricted admission tickets are $8 per person. Restricted admission grants the ticket holder access to the arena but does not guarantee a seat. After tip-off, restricted admission ticket holders may be permitted to take available seats in the general admission sections if seating remains.
The game will tip at 1 p.m.
A state record crowd for a women’s basketball game of 13,611 watched the first Bedlam battle of the year in Stillwater. The second largest crowd in Lloyd Noble Center history of 12,090 viewed last year’s OU-OSU tilt in Norman.
The Sooners have not lost to the Cowgirls on their home court since 1998.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19478Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17081OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14402Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9893Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9505Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7874Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7743Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7139Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6156Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 5570Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients