OU atop Brown’s list
By Ray Martin
Bixby tight end Greg Brown said OU is the frontrunner in a long list of schools that have shown interest in the junior.
“OU showed interest before most of the other schools,” Brown said. “That’s why they are the frontrunner.”
Brown said schools such as Oklahoma State, which signed four tight ends in its 2008 recruiting class, hurt their chances.
“I really like OSU,” Brown said. “But it’s not as appealing if there are already a lot of good players in my position.”
Brown is also interested in Kansas, Kansas State,Tulsa, Missouri and Stanford.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21771Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7615Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6773OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6490OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5293Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4032Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3938Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3498Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients