Men’s hoops: 1988 team reunited
By Scott Wright
Members of OU’s 1988 team will be on hand Saturday for a 20-year reunion celebration during the Sooners’ 1 p.m. game against Texas A&M at Lloyd Noble Center.
Coached by Billy Tubbs, the 1988 squad was one of two OU teams in history to reach the national title game. Former players scheduled to join Tubbs and the rest of the coaching staff for a halftime tribute include Harvey Grant, Tyrone Jones, Stacey King, Tony Martin, Terrence Mullins, Art Pollard and Jason Skurcenski.
Read a little more about the 1988 team and their Saturday festivities here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients