Men’s hoops: Talking St. Joe’s
By Scott Wright
Here’s another look at what they’re saying in Philadelphia about the OU-St. Joseph’s matchup, as well as other college basketball talk around the country on the second day of the NCAA Tournament.
Philadelphia Inquirer columnist Phil Sheridan says the Hawks need to go to Ahmad Nivins to win.
Dick Jerardi of the Philadelphia Daily News says it will come down to St. Joe’s staying relaxed.
Here in Birmingham, they addressed the question: why no Tourney gifts for the players?
A blogger for the Baltimore Sun relives the near-upset of No. 1-seeded Oklahoma to No. 16 Towson in 1990.
And Newsday.com tells you everything you need to know about NCAA Tournament team nicknames.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients