More injuries in Norman
By Jake Trotter
Monday, Bob Stoops said Ryan Broyles broke his collarbone. He’s out for the spring. Ryan Reynolds sprained his ankle, he’ll be out for a few days. Anyone who’s had a sprained ankle knows how nagging they can be.
Finally, Jay Norvell said that Manuel Johnson also has a mild ankle sprain, but he has been practicing on it.
OU is already without Nic Harris, Chris Brown, DeMarco Murray, Adron Tennell, John Williams, Auston English, all of whom should be back by the fall.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients