Redskins meet with Kelly
By Jake Trotter
Thursday afternoon, the Redskins had a private workout with Malcolm Kelly in Norman.
Team owner Daniel Snyder, head coach Jim Zorn, general manager Vinny Cerrato, wide receivers coach Stan Hixon and QB Jason Campbell attended the workout, which didn’t comprise of any testing.
According to the Washington Post, if Washington fails to acquire a veteran wide receiver and retains the 21st pick, Kelly (6-4, 224 pounds) could be its top choice, sources said.
The Redskins brought Kelly in for a visit recently and traveled to Oklahoma to attend his first pro day.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients