Bradford was never close to leaving Oklahoma
Blair Kerkhoff had a story in the KC Star about Sam Bradford’s decision to come back:
A final word on last week’s deadline for underclassmen announcing their NFL draft intentions: Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford was never close to leaving college.
“He wanted to come back to OU for at least one more year all along,” said Sam’s father, Kent Bradford.
Sam Bradford’s decision caught some by surprise. He was being touted as one of the top two quarterback prospects, along with Georgia’s Matthew Stafford, and depending on his draft position would have signed a contract with a set-for-life guarantee.
By Jake Trotter
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14189Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12474Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11484OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9977Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8873Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7409Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7240Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5050Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4865Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4264'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients