Jones de-commits from Sooners
Oklahoma is back down to 20 verbal commitments.
Three-star athlete Darius Jones, of Marshall, Texas, told the recruiting Web site Rivals.com Tuesday that he has switched his commitment from OU to Baylor and intends to sign with the Bears.
“My heart was never into Oklahoma,” Jones said. “I’ve been down to Baylor a lot of times this past summer and every time I went down there it got better and better.”
Jones had been committed to OU since last July.
By Jake Trotter
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients