Loadholt in Baltimore
Spoke with former OU offensive tackle Phil Loadholt, who said he was in Baltimore Wed. visiting with the Ravens. The Ravens, historically, love drafting or picking up Sooners. Look further than Mark Clayton, Corey Ivy and Kelly Gregg as examples of that. Even though he’s no longer with the team, they drafted running back Allen Patrick last year.
Loadholt was in Oakland earlier this week. The Raiders, reportedly, are in the market for a tackle, either in the first or second round. The buzz around draft circles is that Loadholt is going to go early in the second round, and has a chance to go late first.
No other Sooner has a chance of going that high. Juaquin Iglesias and Duke Robinson are probably more likely going to be taken between rounds 2 and 4.
By Jake Trotter
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24939Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 15605Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9621UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8603Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7447Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6907Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 6484Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6322OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6156Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5797Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients