Braxton signed by the Browns
Former Sooner offensive tackle Branndon Braxton has signed a free-agent contract with the Cleveland Browns. He is the fifth undrafted Sooner to sign a free-agent deal, joining WR Quentin Chaney (Rams), DB Lendy Holmes (Redskins), C Jon Cooper (Vikings) and OG Brandon Walker (Texans).
Braxton started at right tackle for OU in 2007, but lost his starting job to Trent Williams last season. He also battled various injuries that kept him from playing much in 2008.
Cleveland should be a nice fit for Braxton, who grew up in nearby Youngstown, Ohio.
By Jake Trotter
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14417OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 14044Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8989Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7004Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5982Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5451Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5357Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 4703Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4345Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4109'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients