Catching up with former Sooners in the NFL
Wondering how former Sooners are doing in the NFL? Well, I’ve tracked down links to almost every player who was drafted or signed as a rookie free agent over the last two years.
Phil Loadholt, offensive tackle, Vikings
In this Q&A with the St. Paul Pioneer Press, Loadholt (or Leadholt as the headline reads) reveals his affinity for the Wild West and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Juaquin Iglesias, wide receiver, Bears
Iglesias was lauded by the Chicago Sun Times for his quickness. According to the Times, he stood out at minicamp.
Nic Harris, outside linebacker, Bills
We’ve done this story before, but most people outside the state of Oklahoma haven’t read about Harris’ tough upbringing and eventual college success. BuffaloBills.com details Harris’ inspirational plight.
Jon Cooper, center, Vikings
Cooper’s name wasn’t called on draft day, but his phone was ringing off the hook, according to this report done by the Coloradoan, Cooper’s hometown paper.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35743Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30080Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9255Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7252Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6705OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3930Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3685College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3424Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3280Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients