Former Sooner still alive in reality show
Former Sooner Moses Washington, whom I wrote about here earlier this year, is still alive and kicking in Michael Irvin’s reality show “4th and Long” on Spike TV, where the winner will earn a tryout at training camp with the Dallas Cowboys.
Washington, as you remember, was a track star at OU, but did walk-on to the football squad during the Sooners’ national title team in 2000 as a defensive back.
Check him out here in this photo getting yelled at by former Sooner defensive coordinator Mike Stoops.
There are nine players still left competing for a spot. To watch the latest episode, click here.
On a semi-related note, three people are suing Irvin, claiming the former Dallas WR stole the concept of the show from them.
By Jake Trotter
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients