Where is he now, the Tyler Stradford edition
Remember Tyler Stradford?
He was the burner out of New Orleans who seemed on track to make an impact at wide receiver during his first couple years in Norman.
But ultimately, he couldn’t display consistent hands and struggled with his route running, which kept him buried on the depth chart.
During the middle of last season just before the Baylor game, Stradford quietly left the team.
Well, Stradford has resurfaced in Denton, Texas, as a projected starter for the North Texas Mean Green.
Stradford is a projected starter at receiver for Todd Dodge’s pass heavy system.
Dodge is hoping Stradford can become a big-time playmaker for his son, Riley Dodge, who is set to become the new starter at quarterback.
It’s always interesting to see what happens to OU players that transfer away. It seems Stradford has landed on feet.
By Jake Trotter
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15991OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14570Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9562Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9374Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 9102'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 8275Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7661Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7564Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7457Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7060Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients