Sam Bradford still improving
As impressive as Sam Bradford was in 2008, perspective reminds us that the Putnam City native is still only 21. Translation: He’s going to get better.
Bradford is in the middle of his fourth fall preseason camp, and coach Bob Stoops is reminding anyone who’ll listen that his star didn’t spend the summer sitting on the couch watching his highlight reels.
“He’s stronger, he’s quicker, the ball comes out faster,” Stoops said. “I’m sure he’s been processing. He has another year of experience on the field.”
An inexperienced receiving corps will probably contribute to a slight drop in production more than the offensive line will, but Bradford could be better than ever physically and mentally.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4215Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3462Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3297Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients