Sam Bradford 3rd in ESPN’s Heisman Watch
ESPN’s first Heisman Watch of 2009 debuted last week. So why is the returning Heisman winner on a national championship contender a distant third with no first place votes?
Questions about OU’s O-line linger, though Bradford and the Sooners have a chance to make an early statement in their season-opener against BYU in Cowboys Stadium.
Don’t expect Bradford to be constantly on the run this year with the new four linemen up front, but a 300-yard, 4 TD performance against the No. 24 Cougars could shake up the top 3 while Tim Tebow and Colt McCoy frost a couple of cupcakes in Charleston Southern and Louisiana-Monroe.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19471Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14514Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10937UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9667Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8444Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7027Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5625Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5257Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 4924Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4923Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients