Florida safety rubbing INT in to Sam Bradford
Earlier this week, Florida lineback Brandon Spikes called the Sooners the dirtiest team he’d ever played against. Now, Florida safety Ahmad Black is doing his best to rub his fourth-quarter interception in the national title game in Sam Bradford’s face.
Even though Black ripped the ball away from former OU receiver Juaquin Iglesias, he makes it clear to the Ft. Myers News-Press what he remembers most about the play.
He said he got a lot of enjoyment out of seeing the look on Sooner quarterback Sam Bradford’s face after he made that interception.
“I saw it a couple times (on tape),” Black said. “I just like looking at Sam Bradford’s face. I fast-forward through the pick and just look at him.”
If the talking continues past the preseason, the Gators and Sooners are going to owe college football fans a rematch. Whether it takes place in the Rose Bowl on Jan. 7 or a back alley somewhere between Gainesville and Norman is up to them.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15916Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 15914Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11583Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11309'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10923Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10033OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7498Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6996Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6944Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6781Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients