Bradford tops Mel Kiper’s Big Board
Sam Bradford has found himself atop Mel Kiper’s 2010 NFL Draft Big Board. Considering Bradford turned down a chance to be a top five pick in 2009, it’s no real surprise, but Kiper’s comments are a little puzzling.
1. *Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma: Has underrated arm and great feel for position and is super-accurate.
I’m not too sure who’s underrating Bradford’s arm, but he should get comfortable looking down at the rest of the prospects for next year’s draft.
Worth noting: No. 4 on Kiper’s board? Oklahoma defensive tackle Gerald McCoy, who also could have been a top 10 pick in 2009.
UPDATE (4:31 p.m.): Here’s video of Kiper revealing his board on ESPN earlier today.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients