Your move, RedHawks
Tomorrow night, the Ft. Myers Miracle, a Class A-Advanced minor league affiliate of the Twins in Ft. Myers, Fla., will be hosting a very special evening filled with gimmicks.
In honor of the Saint Down South and the approaching college football season, Wednesday night will be WWTTD, or “What Would Tim Tebow Do?” night.
I would like to shake the hand of the mastermind behind all the different promotions filling the evening.
- A local resident also named Tim Tebow will attempt to walk on some water. (No word on whether he’s filed paperwork for a name change in the past three years.)
- A Southwest Florida faith healer will be on hand to cure all illness or batting slumps.
- Promise rings will be handed out to all fans in attendance.
- The Miracle manager will make most of his in-game decisions with the thought process of, “What Would Tim Tebow Do?”
- The first pitch will be a jump pass.
- Tebow’s now-engraved speech titled “The Promise” will be played over the PA system numerous times throughout the night.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3978Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3546Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3194Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients