Two QBs leave ‘Canes
Miami Coach Randy Shannon better hope his offensive line holds up against the Sooners’ front four in Miami on Oct. 3.
Today, his No. 2 and No. 3 quarterbacks announced their intentions to transfer, leaving freshman A.J. Highsmith as the only back up to starter Jacory Harris.
The two transfers, Taylor Cook and Cannon Smith, both say they plan on finding new schools in time to start the fall semester.
Holder Matt Perrelli did see brief time in a game in 2006.
Last season, Harris completed 118 of his 194 attempts for 1,195 yards, with 12 touchdowns and 7 interceptions.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21533Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17671Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12448Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9610Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9529Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9416Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8233Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 7926Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 6583OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5050Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients