Wilson, Nimmo weigh in
Oklahoma offensive line coach Kevin Wilson and reserve QB John Nimmo spoke with The Sporting News about Sam Bradford’s most underrated attribute, and how difficult the end of his sophomore season was.
It bothers him quite a bit. The last national championship game, that really hit him hard. I could see it…He prepared himself the most I’ve ever seen.
- John Nimmo
When Kelvin Sampson was here as basketball coach, he said, “That kid could play for us in the Big 12.” If we had 100 guys out there, and we’re picking for basketball, he’s one of the top four kids.
- Kevin Wilson
For more, head over to The Sporting News’ “Two-on-one” feature.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15646Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9491Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8139Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 7219Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6377Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6374Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5867Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 5666Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients