Bradford’s status unknown
Oklahoma offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson addressed Sam Bradford’s status on Sunday, admitting he hadn’t spoken with the reigning Heisman winner since Saturday night, but not committing on when Bradford would return.
Wilson said the medical staff would continue to evaluate his throwing shoulder through the weekend, and determine a course of rehabilitation. He said the staff is currently gathering as many resources as they can to look at options, and what the timeline of those rehabs would be.
The medical staff would be pursuing every option, but keep both tight end Jermaine Gresham and Bradford’s future prospects in mind.
“Those are two tremendous players with great futures, and we want to make sure their best interests are taken into consideration,” Wilson said.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 94547Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17200OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12970Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8745Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8636Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8239How to help tornado victims
- 7488Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7422Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6833Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
- 6608Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients