Every Sunday, this will be a weekly feature where we post how a few of Oklahoma’s 2010 verbal commitments performed on Friday nights.
Blake Bell, QB, Carroll (Kan.), went 24 of 38 for 286 yards and led his team on a late game-clinching drive.
Roy Finch, RB, Niceville (Fla.), totaled 250 all-purpose yards, as his team rolled 49-0 over Choctaw.
Trey Millard, FB, Rock Bridge (Mo.), scored three TDs in his team’s victory.
Brennan Clay, RB, Scripps Ranch (Calif), had 19 carries for 135 yards and caught five passes for 147 yards in a win. He even had 6-yard pass out of the Wildcat.
Aaron Franklin, LB, Marshall (Texas), finished with 18 tackles and 2 fumble recoveries in a dominating defensive performance during Marshall opener two weeks ago.
Sheldon McClain, WR, Cibolo (Texas), apparently is dealing with an ankle injury. Doesn’t appear to be too serious though.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8160OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6118Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5947OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4682Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4603Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3471Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3463Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3304As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients