Landry Jones: Mustached American of the Year?
Landry Jones’ famous mustache has reached celebrity status. But the fame of his Chevron ‘stache could rise to even greater heights.
In response to my story Tuesday about Landry’s ‘stache, the American Mustache Institute is giving serious candidacy to Landry for the Robert Goulet Memorial Mustached American of the Year honor (a real award).
Writes the Institute: “He might not be a Heisman candidate, but certainly should garner consideration” for the Goulet.
“Indeed, Jones wears his mouth brow with power and wisdom, and as he progresses through the season and capably fills in for Bradford — who suffers from Bare Upper Lip Disorder (BULD) — we know that he will not only yet again prove that there is no greater performance enhancer than the mustache, but he will represent people of Mustached American descent with a strong resolve, great athleticism, quick thinking, and of course, good looks.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients