Bradford up for AT&T player of the week
For the second time this season, quarterback Sam Bradford is one of four nominees for the AT&T All-America Player of the Week. The players were selected by ESPN based on their performances over the weekend.
Bradford threw for a career high 411 yards and 4 TDs, making it his third straight game with a career-high in passing yards.
Fans can text message VOTE to 51234 on their wireless phones to opt in for the chance to vote. Fans have until 10:59 p.m. on Wednesday to submit their votes. The winner will be announced during Thursday’s ESPN College Football Primetime Presentation.
By Jake Trotter
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2099Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 1489Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 1234Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients