Bradford to work out March 25
Former Oklahoma QB Sam Bradford will attend the NFL Scouting Combine, but won’t work out in front of scouts until March 25, according to former NFL scout Daniel Jeremiah of MoveTheSticks.com.
Tom Condon, Bradford’s agent, sent an email to all NFL teams letting them know that at the combine Bradford will participate in the medical evaluation, interview process and wonderlic testing, but will hold off on the workout.
Bradford won’t throw for scouts at OU’s pro day March 9, either, and instead will have his own pro day March 25, presumably in Norman.
In his email, Condon also attached a letter from Dr. James Andrews, who performed Bradford’s shoulder surgery in the fall.
Andrews reports that Bradford is ahead of schedule and is increasing distance on his throws by the week. But Andrews has advised Bradford to wait until late March before working out before scouts.
Bradford, who is being projected to go in the Top 10 of the upcoming NFL Draft, is coming off shoulder surgery, which repaired an AC sprain Bradford suffered in his throwing shoulder.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients