OU picks up No. 3 for class of 2011
Oklahoma has added its third verbal commitment to the recruiting class of 2011.
Euless (Texas) Trinity High School tight end Chris Barnett joined Southmoore QB Kendal Thompson and Arlington, Texas, WR Kameel Jackson in pledging to OU, Rivals.com reported.
Barnett is 6-foot-6, 245 pounds.
He had additional offers from Miami, OSU, TCU, Tennessee and Texas.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 85341Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16721OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12445Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11152Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9705Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9037How to help tornado victims
- 8773Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8553Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7603Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients