OU adds two more verbals
Saturday was a big recruiting day for the Oklahoma football team.
Hours after getting a commitment from Euless, Texas, tight end Chris Barnett, the Sooners snagged verbals from a pair of defenders, P.L. Lindley and Jordan Wade, from Stony Point High School (Round Rock, Texas), according to Rivals.
Lindley, an outside linebacker, had offers from Houston, SMU and Rice.
Wade, a defensive tackle, was being courted by LSU, Texas A&M and Texas Tech.
OU now has five commitments for the class of 2011.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6008UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 5965Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4858Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients