Jermaine Gresham unplugged
Former Oklahoma tight end Jermaine Gresham ran a 4.76 40-time today at the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis, not horrible considering he’s 6-6, 260-plus pounds and coming off knee surgery. While that time won’t vault him higher in the draft, it shouldn’t knock him out of the late first/early second round, either.
Friday, Gresham met with the media Friday to discuss his knee, if he had any regrets about coming to school for his senior season and which NFL teams had contacted him.
(Thanks to our friends at the Cincinnati Enquirer for passing this Gresham video along)
Videoview all videos
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients