Bradford unplugged (2003)
I was digging through the office the other day and found Sam Bradford’s old Oklahoman prep questionnaire, which he filled out in 2003 while a sophomore at Putnam City North High School.
Here you go:
Favorite TV show?
SportsCenter (now he’s on the show every weekend)
2 Fast 2 Furious (which, by the way, is a terrible movie)
What’s in your CD player?
If you were a pro wrestler, what would your name be?
If you could play with any other high school player on another team?
Dom Franks of Owasso (that worked out in college)
If you could have dinner with one person?
Going to college and becoming a doctor
By Jake Trotter
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 57337Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14801Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9259Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7518Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6644Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6577Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6568How to help tornado victims
- 6479Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6305Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5197Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients