Sooner recruit suspended for season
West Orange-Stark football player Trey Franks was suspended for the remainder of the season by the school board Monday, according to a report in the Beaumont Enterprise. .
Franks, a wide receiver and defensive back, is verbally committed to OU.
It’s unclear what Franks did to warrant the suspension.
Franks was one of three students suspended from extracurricular activities for the fall semester for “violating the district’s student conduct code.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients