By Jake Trotter
MANHATTAN, Kan. — Oklahoma wide receiver Manny Johnson is wearing a sling and won’t play in today’s game against Kansas State.
Johnson dislocated his left elbow against Kansas last weekend. Still, coach Bob Stoops said earlier in the week Johnson had a chance of playing against the Wildcats.
Senior Quentin Chaney, who had 105 yards receiving last weekend, will start in Johnson’s place.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 99664Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16608OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13275Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8705Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8419Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8235How to help tornado victims
- 7896Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6964Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6671Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6451Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients