Gresham high on NFL Draft list
Sam Bradford wasn’t the only Sooner to make ESPN’s Top 32 NFL Draft prospect list.
Junior tight end Jermaine Gresham is ranked as the top tight end and the No. 28 overall player eligible for the April draft.
“He has good hands and the ability to get open,” ESPN draft analyst Todd McShay told The Oklahoman. “I don’t have a great feel yet for what kind of speed he has. We’ll see when he runs this year or next year. I don’t think he’s Kellen Winslow. And there are a lot of really good tight ends in this draft. But everyone seems to have a drawback. He could have most complete package overall.”
By Jake Trotter
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10710Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10389Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10187Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9807Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6458Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4074Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4073Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3712OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3641Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3479How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients