Bob Stoops on the K-State win:
Below is some of what coach Bob Stoops had to say about his team’s 58-35 win over Kansas State…
On the defense in the second half:
Yeah (we played better), but also in the first half we forced quite a few turnovers in short field a good number of times.
The defense was put on the short field a couple of times, too.
I think there were 11 different possessions where the offense got it in within 60 yards.
When that happens you’ve got a chance to score.
On Travis Lewis and Keenan Clayton:
I think they need to get better, but the more experience they get they’re going to keep getting better.
Travis stood out with 15 tackles, 2 INTs. Keenan stripping the ball.
I know they’ll continue to get better gaining experience.
Travis is a heck of an athlete.
On Austin Box’s first start:
He did OK. I think there’s more there. We expect him to play better and better. Again, I think it will be something ongoing.
On any injuries:
I don’t see anything right now that’s very significant.
By Jake Trotter
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients