What’s left of OU’s hoops rotation
For what it’s worth, here’s a look at what OU’s basketball rotation would look like, if the season began tomorrow:
PG TJ Taylor (Fr.)
SG Steven Pledger (So.)
SG Cade Davis (Sr.)
SF Cameron Clark (Fr.)
PF Andrew Fitzgerald (So.)
Off the bench
SF Tyler Neal (Fr.)
PF Kyle Hardrick (So.)
PG T.J. Franklin (Jr., walk-on)
F Barry Honore (Jr.)
SG Ryan Randolph (So., walk-on)
Not counting Tiny Gallon, because if the season began tomorrow, he would not be playing.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17454Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13102OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11643'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11460Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9987Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8525Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8435Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7203Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7020Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7003Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients