Obama reaches out to…Sam Bradford?
President Barack Obama named University of Oklahoma president David Boren co-chairman of his Intelligence Advisory Board today.
But at the tail end of his speech announcing the decision, Obama had this to say:
“I thank David for agreeing to serve in this capacity, even as he continues to lead the University of Oklahoma.”
Obama added: “And we are sorry about (Sam) Bradford’s shoulder.”
Bradford was scheduled to undergo surgery in Birmingham, Ala. today, and while Obama’s words likely won’t speed his recovery, Oklahoma’s own Sammy B can’t hate to hear that.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients