Bradford’s surgery a success
Sam Bradford underwent successful surgery on his throwing shoulder on Wednesday in Birmingham, Ala.
The 35-minute procedure was finished at 10:45 this morning, and Bradford, though still experiencing soreness, was resting comfortably.
“It all looked great in the end and everyone seems to feel very good about it,” said Kent Bradford, Sam Bradford’s father, in a release.
Kent Bradford was able to watch some of the surgery, performed by Dr. James Andrews, and said the reigning Heisman winner would go through a limited exercise session on Wednesday before returning home in the next 24 to 48 hours.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 33746Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15554Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10129Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9883Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8114Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8089Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7436Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6757Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6289UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients