Anthony Kim talks golf, basketball, Blake Griffin
Former Oklahoma golfer Anthony Kim spoke to PGATOUR.com this week, and talked about his experiences with Blake Griffin, the OU basketball team and Charles Barkley. Not all at once, of course. Here’s a few snippets:
PGATOUR.COM: Not a Clippers fan?
AK: No way, man. Even though my boy B.G. (Blake Griffin) plays for them now, I’m still a Lakers fan. Blake and I both went to Oklahoma, and my strength and conditioning coach, Darby Rich, used to be the strength and conditioning coach for the men’s basketball team and trained Blake when he was there.
PGATOUR.COM: You ever play against Blake?
AK: I don’t even fool around with Blake. How am I going to mess with him on the court? That would be like him trying to mess with me on the golf course. But I always played with other guys from the OU team, and I was probably the only guy from the golf team to do that. It was good because it was competitive, and it’s good to try stuff you don’t always practice. And I love to talk trash.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 37007Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32519Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27986Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 8311Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6200OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3643College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3643Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3356Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3265Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3234George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients