OU picks up RB commitment
OU’s loaded backfield just added another player.
“I love Baylor and all the coaches,” he said. “They have that program climbing fast. In the end, and after a lot of praying and tough decisions, I decided I wanted to be an Oklahoma Sooner. I am very excited about this opportunity and I consider my recruitment over. I have no interest in any other schools.”
Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, Arkansas, Kentucky, TCU and Tulsa also have made offers to the 6-foot, 190-pound prospect.
Williams rushed for 1,815 yards and 14 touchdowns and caught 38 passes for 512 yards and four more scores last fall as a junior.
He is the running back commitment to OU’s class of 2011, which now includes eight verbals.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12287Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11384Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6956Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6508Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4900Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4357OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3734Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3632How to help tornado victims
- 3582Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3172Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients