Injury update: Eldridge, English
Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops said Monday morning that guard Brody Eldridge will miss Saturday’s game with Texas A&M with a shoulder injury.
Defensive end Auston English could also be held out due to an ankle injury, but Stoops noted the training staff is still “unsure” about English’s status.
Eldridge was injured in the second quarter of OU’s at Nebraska, when he was trying to make a tackle after a Landry Jones interception. He returned momentarily in the third quarter, but didn’t have the “strength or stamina” to remain in the game, offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson said Sunday.
English also left the game in the first half. He remained in uniform the rest of the game, but never returned to the field.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13135OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6692Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6620Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5959Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5205Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5081Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3987As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3816Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients