TT QBs confident
Two former Texas Tech are confident, picking the Red Raiders to win in Norman. Their predictions:
Cody Hodges, 2005
Tech 49, OU 45: History repeats itself. Graham Harrell throws a TD at the end to win.
B.J. Symons, 2003
Tech 45, OU 30: Tech defense is underestimated even though they’ve played well, shutting down Texas, Oklahoma State. And Tech will score at OU.
By Jake Trotter
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients