Sooners pick up two verbals
OU picked up a pair of verbal commitments during its football camp this week.
Duncan offensive tackle Dylan Dismuke pledged to the Sooners, according to SoonerScoop.com. So did Euless Trinity, Texas, cornerback Brandon Carter, according to OUInsider.com.
Carter, 5-11, 161 pounds, also had offers from Minnesota, Wake Forest and Tulsa, among others.
Dismuke, 6-6, 292, rated the No. 191 overall player in the country, chose OU over Arizona, Arkansas, Ole Miss, OSU, Oregon State and Texas Tech.
The Sooners have also picked up a preferred walk-on in Broken Arrow’s Archie Bradley, who plans to play baseball too in Norman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients