KC TV station: Texas, A&M to Big Ten; OU to pursue SEC
Just when conference alignment can’t get any stranger, it does.
The Kansas City TV station KCTV5 is reporting, citing multiple high-level sources, that Texas and Texas A&M are now looking to move to the Big Ten Conference and have petitioned for membership, leaving Oklahoma scrambling to join the SEC, and Oklahoma State, the Pac-10.
KCTV5′s sources say OU must bring a school with it to enter the SEC.
Sources told KCTV5 that there have already been discussions about Texas and Texas A&M entering the Big Ten and that the agreement could be made as soon as Thursday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients