OU snatches another commitment
As the world turns in conference realignment, Oklahoma’s football coaches have been adding to their 2011 recruiting class.
The Sooners landed another verbal commitment Thursday in offensive tackle Derek Farniok.
The 6-foot-9, 319-pound native of Sioux Falls South Dakota committed to the Sooners on his way back from OU’s camp, according to SoonerScoop.com.
Rivals.com ranks Farniok, who held offers from Kansas and Minnesota, as the No. 68 offensive tackle in the country.
He joins CB Brandon Carter and Duncan OT Dylan Dismuke as the third player to commit to OU this week.
OU now has 15 players for the Class of 2011.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6117Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 5969Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients